B R O C C O L I
BENEFITS : -
- An excellent source of vitamin C.
- A good source of bete carotene and folate.
- Siggnificant amounts of protein, calcium, iron, potassium, and other minerals.
- Rich in gglucosinolates, effective natural canscer fighters.
- Low in calories and high in fiber
- Overcooking releases unpleasant-smelling sulfur compounds and may cause gas.
One of our most nutritious and studied vegetables, broccoli's powerful disease-figghrin properties give it the ability to protect aggainst many common cancers. Over the last 20 years, numerous studies have found that people who eat an abundance of broccoli have a significantly reduced incidence of cancers of the colon, breast, cervix, lungs,, prostate, esophaggus, larynx, and bladder..