A S T H M A
Eat Planety of :-
- Fruits and vegetables (aim of 5 to 10 servings per day).
- Chicken soup, broth, and other fluids to help thin bronchial mucus.
- Foods high in omega-3 fatty acids such as salmon, mackerel, herringg, and sardines to counter inflammation.
- Any foods, including additives, that seem to bring on attacks.
- Mushrooms, Cheese, Soy sauce, and yeasty breads if molds trigger attacks.
- Salicylates, an ingredient in aspirin, tea, vineggar, salad dressings, many fruits, and a few vegetables.
- Any food preserved with sulfites.
- Foods containing tartrazine, or yellow food dye 5.
Astham is a chronic lung condtion that is a leadin cause of childhood deaths, especially among city dwellers.The rising toll of asthma has puzzled doctors, but many attribute it to a combination of factors, such as the cost of asthma medications, which may be beyound the means of low-income families, improper use of asthma medications, and exposure to environmental pollutants.
Wheezing, chest tighness, labored breathing and other astha symptoms occur when the tiny muscles that control the airways to the lungs constrict, causing a bronchospasm. Normally, the airways narrow somewhat when exposed to smoke, pollutants, very cold air, or substances that are harmful if inhaled, in asthamtic people, however, the response is exaggerated and often triggered by otherwise harmless substances or activites, such as pollen and other allergens and exercise..